In this scenario .......
- Only 9 factions are allowed, with the Praetors the 9th and taking over the Bantu bonuses.
- Jihadia, KtS, Bolivaria, SAO and Empire are reduced to two territories each.
H G Wells' War of the Worlds meets the world of A Wrong Turn?
- uses Lakota bonuses
- Their cities are actually landing sites for new units which are all built from cities.
- Build tilesets: a, k, e, t, m, n, i, u, s.
- Theoretically we can introduce an Praetor faction to A Wrong Turn.
Praetors get the following technologies:
- Attrition 1,2,3,4
- SIGINT 3
- Terminus - the upgrade of a city. Praetors don't get the large city or metropolis, they instead get a Terminus which genereates +1 knowledge.
- Units and structures are based off Xenonauts.
Hints when playing the MartiansEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.